What's new

Desert Zombie iPad/iPhone New App = leave everything on IOS in thier wake.

John0001

Reaction score
Desert Zombie Last Stand App game is amazing :)

I have played it on my iPad 2 for hours and it ROCKS - it is a technical feat - no pre rendered, *staged animations, *the visauls leave everything on IOS in thier wake - and pulsing with random mayhem - the AI is absolutely kicking , imergent craziness everywhere - zombies RPG'ing zombies and the FX stand*ground with the best on console *!!! -*

Re criticism of lag on iPhone 4 - the devs mentioned performance issues with IPhone 4 *in CAPS, prior to purchase - that says a lot about the devs - they also state a patch is out before next weekend !!! -*

And*yet people still criticize the devs for lag on IPhone 4 - but hey, they were pre warned - if waiting one week was going to be such a problem for them why buy ? - people are so strange - ordering chocolate, complaining about getting chocolate - :)*

Oh well back to the most stunning mobile game ever made -*

Yep seen it and like it - though iPhone 4 is getting lots of grief. I read on facebookDZ someone has it running smooth on 3gs in safe mode. I don't know what safe mode is on my 3gs but if it did run I'd get it. A Friend of mine let me play her iPad 2 and it's great if you are into casual survivals (which I am), cash for weapons etc. One feature which I found annoying was the sunshine effect, I felt like I needed freakin sun glasses sometimes. I do want to play more but alas for my retarded 3gs. Anyone got any idea if safe on 3gs safe will make DZ playable on my brick? And save yourself the trouble and don't tell me to upgrade just yet.