What's new

Data usage

Anything that streams media. Like Music streaming apps like Pandora, and movie streaming apps like Netflix. The iPhone really does not use that much data. Well..................Not compared to other smart phones. It's actually a pretty data conservative phone compared to Android and Windows. So the statistics say.

Out of the stock iPhone apps, I really could not say. Mail uses some data, It's best set your email accounts to Push, which is what they are on by default, or you can set them Fetch, which uses even less data, but you have to manually open the Mail.app to see if any new mail loads, as it will not load.

I really cannot just give you a list of all the apps I think use the most data. I mean, no app uses data, unless your using it. It is pretty self explanatory. If you sit and watch YouTube videos for an hour that is gonna make the data usage go up, depending on what you are watching.

What exactly do you mean by that question any way? Like the AppStore apps you have installed or the stock app that come pre-installed on the phone.