What's new

DARK blue message bubbles

414ruv313

Reaction score
I have been noticing that quite a few of my texts are in dark blue, both sent and received. I am aware of what iMessage is and the shade of blue is much darker than the light/pale blue. Plus this only happens with my friends who do not have an iPhone with 5.0 installed. Is there some random malfunction? Or is the message not going through? I am really confused.

can you upload a screenshot? that will help understanding what it is. Personally i've never heard or read about that.

can you upload a screenshot? that will help understanding what it is. Personally i've never heard or read about that.
+1... I haven't experienced this either. Perhaps a screenshot, as bab mentioned above, would provide some assistance in figuring this out.

I have been noticing that quite a few of my texts are in dark blue, both sent and received. I am aware of what iMessage is and the shade of blue is much darker than the light/pale blue. Plus this only happens with my friends who do not have an iPhone with 5.0 installed. Is there some random malfunction? Or is the message not going through? I am really confused.

Or your colour resolution screen hasn't malfunctioned has it? Bit like what tv's do? It's just a thought and is eliminating the possibilities.

iHolophyte

Or your colour resolution screen hasn't malfunctioned has it? Bit like what tv's do? It's just a thought and is eliminating the possibilities.
I thought the same thing at first. Did a quick google search and found that there's others out there having this same issue. Although, none of the sources I looked into had an answer as to why it was taking place. Hopefully this is something that can be taken care of easily.

I thought the same thing at first. Did a quick google search and found that there's others out there having this same issue. Although, none of the sources I looked into had an answer as to why it was taking place. Hopefully this is something that can be taken care of easily.

Maybe it's too early to have google searches. If the screen shot is posted then maybe it can be answered in here and then passed onto google.

iHolophyte

Maybe it's too early to have google searches. If the screen shot is posted then maybe it can be answered in here and then passed onto google.
Good deal! Once we have it sorted out.. hit me up and I'll send Google an email and inform them of our findings. LOL!!!!