What's new

Cydia is gone!!

Girty said:
Ok let me get this right before I do anything! There IS jailbreak for the latest iPhone4 Verizon 4.2.10 ???? I'm going to do a restore in iTunes and update to 4.2.10. And then jailbreak. Does that sound correct??

No! There IS NO jailbreak for 4.2.10. If you upgrade you'll lose your jailbreak and you'll have to downgrade your firmware to re-jailbreak or wait until iOS 5. You can only downgrade is you have SHSH blobs saved from a previous firmware.

darkstar2007 said:
No! There IS NO jailbreak for 4.2.10. If you upgrade you'll lose your jailbreak and you'll have to downgrade your firmware to re-jailbreak or wait until iOS 5. You can only downgrade is you have SHSH blobs saved from a previous firmware.

+1. This should be in gold lettering

Ok this is one hell of a site!! I did some reading in the other forums and found a shsh just like mine. It's Verizon my question is this: can I use that same 4.2.6 on my iPhone 4 ? It's the same. I tried to use tinyumbrella but it does not save the 4.2.6 shsh it saved 5 from my phone( atlest I thInk it did)
What I want to do is restore my phone and rejailbreak it

This Is confusing as hell !!!this sucks just gonna say hell with it!! update thanks everyone this site is awsome! i will see ya when i can jailbreak again

hmm 1 of my friends who owns an iphone 4 and a itouch 4 just got cydia "deleted" or missing. but yet it is still jailbroken because there is *moderated* and all the apps such as winterboard work. i was going to have a look at it but i didnt want to try to fix it and get stuck with paying him. so now i am trying to get some help from the thread.

Edited by darkstar2007.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok someone please help!!!! I didn't upgrade! what I have is this: no cydia on my iPhone 4 4.2.6 but it is jailbroken with greenpoison tether . I didn't use the " make my life easer button in cydia" I couldn't find it ? Lol

Ok I got it fixed!had to use tiny umbrella and reload my software