What's new

Csn i change backround color on ios7

Briffdogg

Reaction score
Hi is there a way to change the backround color on ios7 I don't like the white backgrounds and the time can't be seen with my lock screen picture, I prefer the old lock screen how can I alter it?

Hi is there a way to change the backround color on ios7 I don't like the white backgrounds and the time can't be seen with my lock screen picture, I prefer the old lock screen how can I alter it?

I'm afraid it is what it is until iOS 7 gets jail broken and the themes get their hands on the new iOS.

For now, the only suggestion I can give you for the lockscreen is to change your wallpaper so you can better see the clock. Sorry, but you can't get the old lock screen back; that went away with iOS 6.

Marilyn

I think even a lighter shade of gray would look so much better than the white. The white makes it look way too plain and hurts my eyes most of the time. But we are stuck with what apple THINKS is best so I guess we are outta luck.

You know what would be nice, using the sensor that controls the display brightness to look at how bright the environment is and invert the color between black and white for the keypad screen or any others that would apply in that situation. That way you have the best contrast for most situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And I would really love to put backround pics of the person I'm texting on our text history like Viber why is it so hard to add that

I think even a lighter shade of gray would look so much better than the white. The white makes it look way too plain and hurts my eyes most of the time. But we are stuck with what apple THINKS is best so I guess we are outta luck.

Just go to general/access ability/increase contrast

Turn this on and the background goes from white to gray.