What's new

creat software for iphone

jason2s

Reaction score
hi,
i looking for first step to develop for iphone
where can i find information about that?
thanks for your help
:)

You will need a mac computer or mac os and some tools you cand purchase from apple website. Visit apple website, down on the page, you will see "Developer" link amount many others, clic on developer and get all primary informations u might need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi,
thanks for your help there is any way to work in windows?
because i don´t have a mac.
For what i understand/see in apple site i need buy a license that cost 99$/year
this is a normal way? all developers work in this way? for submit a app that we develop we must use their software?
i have seen some party tools can can creat software for run in iphone
but may be is not acepted for put in apple store.

thanks for your help
:)

Just to develop apple applications u will need a mac whatever u do, u can install a mac os into your computer, i don't recall very well what os should it be but anyway it's a mac one. You are going to nee and use mac os because you will have to use their tools, some of the tools might be free and findable for free over the internet, but some like Xcode are not free. You will need to buy it, so depend on what app you want to develop, you will find an appropriate tool for it. And i think that they do take money to allow developer to load their apps into the store but how much and the procedures, i don't know. With a alittle of google, you will be able to find many usefull informations about building apple applications and everything you will need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk