What's new

Clock widget

david.malcolm.19

Reaction score
I just upgraded to an I phone 6 plus
And I can't get the clock widget on my home screen
It's ok on the lock screen it's the first iOS phone I've had I've always been android it's doing my head in set the thing up cheers

Hi someone with more knowledge will no doubt be along to help you so don't panic just yet.
It's always hard starting out with a new system but you'll get there. However from what l know the clock app is loaded with iOS the Apple system and it can't be installed twice.
You can move it around but not copy it.
Just the same as the phone app or the photo app.
But please don't take my word for it l'm no expert.
Stay by your iPhone, be cool [emoji41]

And I don't think, without jail breaking, that you can put a widget on the home screen.

You may be able to put a widget for a clock app onto the notification screen though, someone on here will know

Correct. You can put widgets on the notification screen but not on any home screen.

If you intend to move the app icon, tap and hold it until all apps start wiggling. Then tap the Clock icon and drag it to the homescreen, if it's in a folder, or to a different homescreen or location.

I just upgraded to an I phone 6 plus
And I can't get the clock widget on my home screen
It's ok on the lock screen it's the first iOS phone I've had I've always been android it's doing my head in set the thing up cheers

See what I mean, problem solved the guys and girls here are experts at this. No doubt you'll be sorting my stuff out soon for me [emoji38]