What's new

Checking text count

Corey

Reaction score
i don't believe there's any way to do this, and i've tried googling it but either nobody has ever asked this or i'm just not wording it right. anyhow is there any way to check how many texts you've sent / received, not overall, but with one particular contact? for example if i wanted to know how many texts i've sent to my mom's #, is there a way to check?

i have a jailbroken verizon iphone 4, if that helps

I don't know of any app that does exactly what you want.

I was very surprised to see that there is no way to view a text count. I am under my husband's business plan and have 300 outgoing texts allowed per month. I have no idea how many texts I've sent. I am pretty sure it's no where near that, but I do wonder.

I know that for AT&T users there is a number you can text and you'll get an immediate response on your current data, phone and text usage. Surely, Verizon has something like that.

I was very surprised to see that there is no way to view a text count. I am under my husband's business plan and have 300 outgoing texts allowed per month. I have no idea how many texts I've sent. I am pretty sure it's no where near that, but I do wonder.

You can get in touch with your carrier or your husband's and ask them to know how you could check your plan right from your device. There have to be a kind of code that you can send to a specific number and get a reply with actual details of your plan.

I know that for AT&T users there is a number you can text and you'll get an immediate response on your current data, phone and text usage. Surely, Verizon has something like that.

Found the number! Thanks! That works.

With it being a business account, Verizon won't let me do anything online and won't even talk to me at all. All "transactions" have to go through my husband.

Found the number! Thanks! That works.

With it being a business account, Verizon won't let me do anything online and won't even talk to me at all. All "transactions" have to go through my husband.

Awesome!