What's new

cant find my downloaded applications..

joshandrei

Reaction score
ive downloaded apps from cydia like the sbsettings, themes for the winter boards, etc, but i cant find the icons nor in the settings..pls help!
ive downloaded poof apps but i cant find it..pls help
thnks

swipe from left to right on the top bar, the bar which having the battery, wifi, etc... when you swipe on that bar, the sbsetting will appear.

If sbsetting is installed into your device, when you swipe the status bar, sbsetting should show up. Check in your cydia if it's installed into your device or not. Some apps from cydia do not have icons but ate listed in your settings. In case they are not in your settings and are not on your springboard then it means that they are tweaked inside the iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

apps like sbsettings dont have an icon! just swipe your finger where the time is for sbsettings and if you installed it then it will appear. swipe on top of the time literally

If sbsetting is installed into your device, when you swipe the status bar, sbsetting should show up. Check in your cydia if it's installed into your device or not. Some apps from cydia do not have icons but ate listed in your settings. In case they are not in your settings and are not on your springboard then it means that they are tweaked inside the iOS.

so how will i correct it?

swipe from left to right on the top bar, the bar which having the battery, wifi, etc... when you swipe on that bar, the sbsetting will appear.

it deoesnt work either..huhuhu ;-(

ive downloaded apps like androidlock xt, sbsettings, quickdo, lockinfo, etc...many of my apps doesnt appear on my settings for me to be able to adjust it.. neither it has icons...pls help...i also downloaded apps like poop, togglessh, finder mobile, but it doesnt solve my problem..seeing the apps on my settings for me to change or tweak it...
i really appreciate your help- guys..thank you so much...

i want to be enlighted..thanks!

ive downloaded apps like androidlock xt, sbsettings, quickdo, lockinfo, etc...many of my apps doesnt appear on my settings for me to be able to adjust it.. neither it has icons...pls help...i also downloaded apps like poop, togglessh, finder mobile, but it doesnt solve my problem..seeing the apps on my settings for me to change or tweak it...

Tap on "setting" icon on your springboard, and then scroll scroll scroll down. You will see apps you've downloaded from cydia and which are not having any icons on your springboard. Look at this image for exemple.
7b796162-70f5-3065.jpg

so how will i correct it?

What do u mean by how do u correct it?

Tap on "setting" icon on your springboard, and then scroll scroll scroll down. You will see apps you've downloaded from cydia and which are not having any icons on your springboard. Look at this image for exemple.
7b796162-70f5-3065.jpg

exactly thats my question, i cant see the apps ive downloaded in my settings on my springboard...do i have to download app for it to apper in my settings?

thanks you so much!

7b796162-70f5-3065.jpg

exactly thats my question, i cant see the apps ive downloaded in my settings on my springboard...do i have to download app for it to apper in my settings?

thanks you so much!

No, u do not need to download anything to make them apear in the settings panel. It seems to me that your jailbreak is just not good.

I suggest you re-jailbreak your phone and start from there. After download winterboard it should appear on the desktop. Unless the download have failed, then that's another story.