What's new

Call of duty modern warfare 3 xbox

jimdd810

Reaction score
If any of you are looking for friends for this game on Xbox please let me know. I play frequently ( much to my wife's dismay).
Also let me know about any glitches you know about. Or what you like about the game.

iPhone of course

Usually drop zone. I also play infected once in awhile. I'm currently level 2 prestige rank is 29. I just got the x31 turtle beach headset. If you don't use one I highly recommend it. You can add me if you like at jimmyd1648. If you don't mind playing with a 40 yo.

iPhone of course

I mostly play HC TDM and rarely branch off from that. Pretty much only if I'm in w/ a good group of people and they wanna play some Elite Mosh Pit. I'm a 3rd Prestige level 45 I believe. I've been using the x31's since MW2 and never play a game w/o them!! :) Don't mind playing w/ 40 y/o... LOL!!! I'll hit ya an invite as soon as I'm on again. My Gamer tag is JDogg 4 L1fe. Here's an ongoing thread we have going on about Xbox live gaming... http://www.iphoneforums.net/forum/off-topic-discussion-18/xbox-gamers-lets-play-26481/

Yeah I got mw3 and I'm getting gold if u wanna add me my gamer tag is

dj snyper