What's new

Btstack?

jwerner15

Reaction score
I have this under my settings with all of the apps I downloaded from cydia. I know it's for Bluetooth but I never downloaded it. And a message pops up when I turn my phone on saying this is not optimiZed for this iPhone and says I may experience signal decrease. Is there a way I could delete this through Ifile because it isn't in cydia does anyone know what I could do?

Go to cydia> manage> packages, and locate that app in the list of installed apps/tweaks, once located, tap on it and then it will load up a description page, on top right, tap modify and then delete and voila.

It's not in there that's what I don't understand

Hm I looked but there isn't a regular Btstack coming up just ones for keyboards and stuff.

It will have been installed with another tweak from cydia. Did you download any bluetooth type tweaks...?

Is it in your settings and like shows on this screenshot?
7b796baf-b9fb-08c2.jpg

Last edited:
it looks same like this .. i want to delete it because i think my celeste bluetooth is not working becoz of btstack .. is it possible .. ? whenever i on celeste in SB Setting after refresh it gets off .. why ?

Hi,

I had Today the Same "Problem" so i had btstacj and didn't Know how to get it Away..

You can very Simple at Cydia>manage>package> and then on the right Top Corner you can tap expert! Then you will find it ;)

I Removed it...but it Removed also celeste.. i will now reinstall celeste and Look what happen ;)

Its awesome thanks but Celeste is still not working whenever I try to send photo to my nokia devices.
.it connects with nokia but it shows sending files and down of it shows connecting and for a while it keeps showing connecting and sending but at last it shows celeste transfer file .
What to do now?

Just SSH...

Delete following files

1) BTstack.bundle you will find in /Library/PreferenceBundles/

2) BTstack.plist you will find in /Library/PreferenceLoader/Preferences/