What's new

Bluetooth how does it work

tvmovielover

Reaction score
For some weird reason the bluetooth on my iPhone never bloody works Iv had 10 iPhone and the Bluetooth on every one of them has never worked is there a knack to it?? Am I doing somthing wrong? How do I get it to connect or even find my iPad Bluetooth ? Cause it's also the same for my iPad it dosnt work on it either can anyone shed any light??

I don't really understand what you are asking/talking about

---
I am here: [ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.707663,-73.948713[/ame]

Hi Tvmovielover usually the BT on iPhone works only with another iPhone. You need to pair it first.....I Know it's a bit boring procedure. I suggest you to install a fantastic application called BUMP.... You will be ok...very easy. Good luck.

tvmovielover said:
For some weird reason the bluetooth on my iPhone never bloody works Iv had 10 iPhone and the Bluetooth on every one of them has never worked is there a knack to it?? Am I doing somthing wrong? How do I get it to connect or even find my iPad Bluetooth ? Cause it's also the same for my iPad it dosnt work on it either can anyone shed any light??

Like I have said many times before. iPhones pair with any blue tooth device. All you have to do is make sure what ever it is you want your iPhone to pair with is in search mode prior to letting your iPhone search. It will then find it and ask to pair. Simples!

holophyte said:
Like I have said many times before. iPhones pair with any blue tooth device. All you have to do is make sure what ever it is you want your iPhone to pair with is in search mode prior to letting your iPhone search. It will then find it and ask to pair. Simples!

See that's the problem it won't find each other even when in search mode :( iv had this problem with every iPhone iv had :(

It might be your backup...backup then restore w/o the backup.

If it works after this then it's something from your old software that was causing the issue. You now have the problem that all your app settings/data are gone.

I would just wait for iso 5 there is a good chance that this update will fix any software issues that might be causing this.

---
I am here: [ame]http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.707719,-73.948705[/ame]

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
tvmovielover said:
See that's the problem it won't find each other even when in search mode :( iv had this problem with every iPhone iv had :(

Not sure then honey. Everyone I know with an iPhone doesn't have a problem pairing with Bluetooth including myself

holophyte said:
Not sure then honey. Everyone I know with an iPhone doesn't have a problem pairing with Bluetooth including myself

Dame i must b doing sumthing wrong it's the blonde hair lol :p thanks thought for ur help :D

tvmovielover said:
Dame i must b doing sumthing wrong it's the blonde hair lol :p thanks thought for ur help :D

Well I have blonde hair too so I wouldn't use that as your excuse ;)

I have grey hair, so can I join the blonde club as an honary member? :)

I sync my iphone4 to headsets, satnav's I even pair it to my van radio and play music over the speakers.

Is it a particular bit of kit you have an issue with, if so name it and someone might have a work around

tvmovielover said:

Download bluetooth program as mania