What's new

Blank Screen

rjackermann

Reaction score
On phone call and using an app. Tap the green time tab upper left and screen goes blank can still hear my phone conversation but cannot get back to phone keypad area

It might be the sensor ..if you place the phone towards ears and away does it turn black?
Doesn’t turn blank when moving away from ear just when I open an app while on phone and then try to go back to the phone by tapping the green time upper left. The screen goes blank, I can still talk on phone but cannot get back to either the phone keypad area or the app

Doesn’t turn blank when moving away from ear just when I open an app while on phone and then try to go back to the phone by tapping the green time upper left. The screen goes blank, I can still talk on phone but cannot get back to either the phone keypad area or the app
How about if you use the recents button? Does it show?

If I am on a call, the top of my phone screen displays a thin green bar across the entire screen.. It has nothing to do with time although the time display is in the center of the bar. When I am on a call and go into an app, the thin bar is shown on the top of the screen. I press anywhere on the bar to get back to by phone display. Have you tried clicking on the Phone icon to get the phone screen display back? It also occurs to me that perhaps the app isn’t being completely quit. Try swiping up on the app to close it out and then click on the green top bar.

Last edited:
If I am on a call, the top of my phone screen displays a thin green bar across the entire screen.. It has nothing to do with time although the time display is in the center of the bar. When I am on a call and go into an app, the thin bar is shown on the top of the screen. I press anywhere on the bar to get back to by phone display. Have you tried clicking on the Phone icon to get the phone screen display back? It also occurs to me that perhaps the app isn’t being completely quit. Try swiping up on the app to close it out and then click on the green top bar.

My 12 Pro Max shows the green like the OP's. It's a small oval green button in the top left corner. It otherwise behaves as yours. But no thin green line across the screen.