What's new

Blacklist???

Status
Not open for further replies.

tommymac1039

Reaction score
Is there a way to blacklist a contact and if so how do I in blacklist the ???

i am on iOS 5.0.1 (preserved baseband 4.10.01) unlocked with gevey SIM and Jailbroken with Redsnow. I installed iblacklist full version and added few numbers to the black list in the app. But these numbers are not getting blocked. Any help to resolve this will be appreciated.

That's why it doesn't work. Pay for the app and it will work correctly.

I paid for it and i now feel its worth every penny. Works perfectly normal. I am simply loving this app. I was trying to make iblacklist (cracked version) work from 4.2.1 iOS (more than a year back) onwards on my iphone 4 and finally it worked for me on iOS 5.0.1 after paying $12 I really thank u for this advice. I dont regret paying!! :)

Yep - I was in the same boat. I wanted to make sure iblacklist was going to do what I wanted it to do, and the trial period wasn't long enough (I prefer 30 days of actual use before I know if I should spend my hard earned money on something software related). So I downloaded iBlacklist from.... well, you know lol - and it didn't work at all. But a friend vouched for it so I took a chance... and it was/is awesome! Buy it! If you are looking for a call blocker, this is the one. Easy to use and works perfectly.

In all honesty, I think it's over priced - but what can ya do lol, I hated having to be without it when my 4S wasn't jailbroken. I am a happy camper now that I am JB'd - I have iBlacklist back where it belongs - on my phone :)

Take care,
Rob

Status
Not open for further replies.