What's new

Blackberry Curve > iPhone 4 contacts transfer?

DreamSTi

Reaction score
Hello,
What is the best way to transfer contacts from a Curve 8330 to the iPhone 4? Any suggestions?

I have no idea how BB works. But is there a way you can transfer/copy/sync them to Google? then you should be able to sync that with Iphone

Im not sure, its my wifes phone so im not sure exactly how it works. Might just have her manually do it so she can get use to using the virtual keyboard :)

Im not sure, its my wifes phone so im not sure exactly how it works. Might just have her manually do it so she can get use to using the virtual keyboard :)

You should be able to export out in a format that Google will recognize. Upload the contacts to Google, then sync Google on the iPhone. Even if you have to hand enter them, again, do it on Google or Outlook and carry it into the phone. Outlook will also sync contacts depending on which software you use.

Glad to be of help....not much more I can do while I wait for mine. UPS guy didn't accept the signature on a note I left on the door, so I need to wait until tomorrow. Looking to give this a whirl then!

When I tried to import contacts from iDrive online it instead took my Apple contacts and put them in the iPHone. I have 720 contacts on my BB and cannot afford to have Google overwrite them ... is there a way to be sure the backup goes from the BB to Google, etc?

thanks