What's new

Big big problem thats driving me crazy!!!

naimfcbayern

Reaction score
PLease i need all the help i can get, every phone call i receive or make the person on the other side of the call cant hear me. its not from the mic because the sound is perfect with voice notes or the video cam, and its not the death grip issue because i can hear the other person perfectly and the bars on my phone are full. Can anyone help me before i smash it into the wall!!!! thanks guys

Its one of three things. Its their phone or its a little hiccup with your or their service provider. Ask yourself this question.
Is it just a certain individual or a lot of people. If its just one person constantly then have them switch phones and try calling them then. If its a whole bunch of people then what is the common denominator? Same carrier for them all maybe?
If its random and everyone you call has different phones and different carriers then its YOUR service provider. Just give them a call and let them know. If your service provider denies that its their problem then they accept the fact that its your phone and must replace it for you. And like you said. Since rhe mic works normally, just not during calls, they cant pin you on a voided warranty. Unless you dropped it in water and forgot to mention it in your post.

Hahaha no I haven't dropped it in water, and I have tried two different sim cards from two different companies still no solution although when I shake the phone the person on the other end hears me for a few seconds!!!such an annoying problem, I hope its just smthg with the software and the next update fixes this :(

I have never heard of that problem. And that doesnt sound too promisin if you have to "shake it". Might be a hardware issue.

During a call look at your phone to ensure your face hasn't turned the mute on. I have this problem alot! I am anxiously waiting for a fix.

Yea that's what I thought and that's what I was worried about, and the problem is I have a factory unlocked iphone that I bought from the uk and I don't live there so I cnt turn it for a new one!

Yea I have a feeling its got smthg to do with the hardware and that's what I'm worried about coz I bouht my phone from the uk and its factory unlocked and I dnt live there so I cnt turn it in for a new one. And no the mute button isn't on that's not the problem unfortunately

Yea I have a feeling its got smthg to do with the hardware and that's what I'm worried about coz I bouht my phone from the uk and its factory unlocked and I dnt live there so I cnt turn it in for a new one. And no the mute button isn't on that's not the problem unfortunately

Did you read hoserama's comment? I totally forgot about that. Do what he said. Some iphones have a proximity sensor problem that results in peoples faces accidently pressing the mute button during a call.

yea i have that feeling too, u think i could just change the mic or smthg?

turn out the microphone cable is lose and i will have to replace that cable!

went to apple store, mike the genius reset the phone to mono audio off and voice over off seems to have cured my problem of not hearing callers even though its still not what you call very loud.