What's new

Benefits

brixtonboy

Reaction score
I know that none of us are sure about what the new iPhone will have, l have a question.
My GF uses her 6plus for calls and whatsapp and games and sometimes photos. It's 16GB
Her unlimited plan is coming up for renewal soon.
I think she should stay with this iPhone and reduce the monthly cost. But the Frau in the T-Mobile shop has a wicked habit of talking her into getting the latest model.
For no reason.
I need advice. Bitte

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Go to the shop with her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep that unlimited plan, whatever you do. Phone companies are doing everything they can to get rid of them. Let it go and chances are good that you'll never see the like again.

She should be able to sell the old phone to offset the cost of the new one.

Take your point about offsetting the cost of the new iPhone, however she can keep the plan.
It doesn't matter if she changes phone or not.
It's just a cheaper deal if you don't buy the latest phone.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

If she wants to upgrade, next year might be better, if the rumors hold true. It will be the 10th anniversary of the iPhone. There's bound to be fireworks and a bedazzling new iPhone.

That sounds a lot better, maybe l can get her to go with that. One small problem, the contracts in Germany, as far as l'm aware are 2 years.
But l think l could still use it.
Thanks

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

If it work like the contracts in Austria, that means she can quit the contract, but she doesn't have to. Contracts in Austria are two years as well.

I have an unlimited plan, and it has expired more than two years ago. It will stay unlimited, until I change it to something different.

If it work like the contracts in Austria, that means she can quit the contract, but she doesn't have to. Contracts in Austria are two years as well.

I have an unlimited plan, and it has expired more than two years ago. It will stay unlimited, until I change it to something different.
I have a similar unlimited plan in Canada. There's no contract and I pay monthly. Unlimited data at the price I pay is no longer offered but I can keep my current rate for as long as I keep up the payments.

The main difference as l see it is that her cost for the 2 year plan may rise a little.
But she would will get the new iPhone built in for a small monthly fee, not the 700/800 euro or 500 euro given that the RUMOURS are it will start at 32GB.
Maybe no price change but who knows.
What's bugging me is the fact that like me we hardly ever use our maximum. On our iPhones mine costs me 8euro pm.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.