What's new

Battery

Xxbmth10xX

Reaction score
Hey I have the iPhone 4 and just wondering if anyone knows any way to get my battery to last me longer

Turn off wifi and 3G/mobile data when not in use. After all you can only use one at a time. This can easily double your battery life.

turn off everything and turn down the brightness of the phone also as much as possible inlcuding bluetooth 3g/data anything you wont be using

Screen auto lock after 1mn, brithness at 30 or 40%. Manualy turn wifi off when use not using it. Manage your notifications, your push, and your fetch manualy. Turn off location services for apps which doesn't really deserve it. And what about your phone signal reception? If you have full bars, then will all these tips you should be able to go through the day with a decent use of your phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

how long is it lasting now? i get close to 3 days with mine.
===============
WOW!!! 3 days? That's pretty impressive. My battery life lasts pretty decent, i'd say a 1.5 days, 2 max, before it dies. And that's with average use. Do you barely use your phone?

how long is it lasting now? i get close to 3 days with mine.
===============
WOW!!! 3 days? That's pretty impressive. My battery life lasts pretty decent, i'd say a 1.5 days, 2 max, before it dies. And that's with average use. Do you barely use your phone?

Yeah, I get about what you get, in terms of battery life. I'm satisfied, and the life can be extended using the advice of the posts above. However, the main question I have: with normal use, will the battery "live" until my two year commitment is up, when I'll be eligible for another iPhone??