What's new

battery life!!

pinkiwong

Reaction score
my phone dies by mid day, does anyone know of a good portable battery charger? i need one asap!!!

From what i hear Mophie make a good case that charges too.

I know Zagg makes one in 3 different sizes, was looking at them yesterday on their site. Never used it before so not sure on quality but from experience with other Zagg products I've never had issues with them.

my phone dies by mid day, does anyone know of a good portable battery charger? i need one asap!!!

As I posted on your thread on iMore, it sounds like you have a bigger issue if you charge the phone overnight and it's dead by midday, unless of course you are using it every second between coming off charging and the battery going.

If you are removing it from charger early in the morning and are not putting hours of use on it after then and can demonstrate the problem, I would take it back to an Apple store and get them to have a look at it.

Welcome to the Forum. I was wondering if anyone would start a thread on battery life. :rolleyes:

OP if you have charged your phone overnight and your dead by noon you are either using the phone far beyond the needs of most mortals on this planet or you do indeed have an issue and should set up an appointment at an iPhone store.

Not to hijack this thread, but I'm having similar issues. I make sure my apps are X'd, use wifi whenever I can, bluetooth off etc... not sure whatelse to look at being an iPhone noob

Not to hijack this thread, but I'm having similar issues. I make sure my apps are X'd, use wifi whenever I can, bluetooth off etc... not sure whatelse to look at being an iPhone noob

You see if you are new to iPhone does that mean you are new to smartphone? Are you experienced with Blackberry.

Now the OP's case is extreme but if you are getting 18 hours and your playing with it all the time that's great battery life.

Killing apps actually wastes battery not save. Just a heads up.

I have just got the Iphone 5 and was hoping the battery life would be better than my Iphone 4, well its well better thing just doesnt run out as much now,lets hope it stays that way.