What's new

Battery Life

tye

Reaction score
How much battery drain does your phone lose when you jailbreak? I know certain apps will use more? Someone please shed some light on the subject!

There is no big differences before and after jailbreak. What can kill the battery are apps and settings, thing which I'd not only related to jailbreak but also related to non jailbreak iOS.

There is no big differences before and after jailbreak. What can kill the battery are apps and settings, thing which I'd not only related to jailbreak but also related to non jailbreak iOS.

babs is right. I'm getting at least 2 days out of my phone. I don't use as many apps from cydia anymore. I keep wifi and location on due to uninstalling sbsettings on my phone

Question is, how long do you guys charge your iPhones, to be exact? Like do you wait for it to hit 100 percent or leave it there to charge for another 30-60mins once it reaches 100?

Question is, how long do you guys charge your iPhones, to be exact? Like do you wait for it to hit 100 percent or leave it there to charge for another 30-60mins once it reaches 100?

After the battery read 100% there is still the electric small sign inthe battery meaning that it's still charging. So what I do is to leave it there until the electric sign is change to another batt sign, after that I disconnect the battery from the charger.