What's new

Battery help

It also helps if you charge your phone from mains instead of computer.

Gubro: where did you find that information that it's better to charge from your mains (outlet) instead of your computer. Cause I'm having battery problems also and I always use my computer to do so. So maybe that's part of my problem too?!!

Oh, also I always have wifi on since I have wifi at my house and I never even thought of turning it off at night on my phone when i'm not using it so I will give that a try also! Thanks guys for the great advice!!!

Spike182 said:
Gubro: where did you find that information that it's better to charge from your mains (outlet) instead of your computer. Cause I'm having battery problems also and I always use my computer to do so. So maybe that's part of my problem too?!!

Oh, also I always have wifi on since I have wifi at my house and I never even thought of turning it off at night on my phone when i'm not using it so I will give that a try also! Thanks guys for the great advice!!!

He's right. It's better to charge from the wall outlet

He's right. It's better to charge from the wall outlet[/QUOTE]

Actually, I was looking for specific info as to why an A/C outlet is better than my windows usb with the original apple cable connected. I know some mac's might be different, but my computer usb fast data port charges almost as fast.

But the question I was asking is "a charge is a charge" albeit may be 10% slower. Unless I'm mistaken.

Spike182 said:
He's right. It's better to charge from the wall outlet

Actually, I was looking for specific info as to why an A/C outlet is better than my windows usb with the original apple cable connected. I know some mac's might be different, but my computer usb fast data port charges almost as fast.

But the question I was asking is "a charge is a charge" albeit may be 10% slower. Unless I'm mistaken.[/QUOTE]

Well. It charges the same like you suggest ed but if the computer that you charge from goes to sleep you'll drain the battery instead of charging. Reason why I say it's better to charge from outlet.

It also helps if you charge your phone from mains instead of computer.

Well, my experience is that the juice lasts longer when charged from mains.

Charging your phone from your wall outlet or your usb will make NO difference! A charge is a charge it may take a little longer through usb but there will be no difference!

I have a problem..
I charge my iPhone, after a while it make alert of the low battery...
What should i do in this case...?

Last edited: