What's new

Apps won't update..?

bikela

Reaction score
When I go to see what apps need to be updated it says all my apps are up to date. This isn't true because I needed to update 100+ apps yesterday! I didn't change any settings..Also if I do a search on an app I already have there will be an option to update (if one is needed) but I can't access a list of all the apps I need to update. Please help!

I think it's a christmas clinch, mine is the same ..
Don't worry about it until after the christmas break

bikela said:
When I go to see what apps need to be updated it says all my apps are up to date. This isn't true because I needed to update 100+ apps yesterday! I didn't change any settings..Also if I do a search on an app I already have there will be an option to update (if one is needed) but I can't access a list of all the apps I need to update. Please help!

of late i have had several apps that failed to start or jam part way with update while others have gone fine. seems the only way is delete then re-download to restore them from iTunes.

I have the same problem, Crowd Pleaser.... have GATEGURU that is jammed while trying to install from an update. HOW do you delete them when they are in limbo???

My apps are all back to normal, said it was a Christmas glinch ;)

well, way past xmas i have 5 apps 'stuck' on my iP4s, while the same apps have upgraded on my iP2.

as these are accounts packages i can't currently share the info making the apps virtually useless :(

Murray_A said:
I have the same problem, Crowd Pleaser.... have GATEGURU that is jammed while trying to install from an update. HOW do you delete them when they are in limbo???

i deleted by holding finger on thumbnail, starts to giggle hit the x to delete.

Well it was not an xmas bug, i hade 9 apps stuck in upgrading, getting beyond a joke :(.

i have found if you go to app store, select 'all upgrades', now tap on the icon of the 1st stuck app, it will then show its advert screen, again tap the app icon again, thus far it has updated each app i've tried it on :).