What's new

Apps and Games

Hivoltage

Reaction score
New Iphone owner here.....anybody have any apps or games that are just so cool you have to recommend them to me? Thanks!!!!

New Iphone owner here.....anybody have any apps or games that are just so cool you have to recommend them to me? Thanks!!!!

I think there are some other good threads already out there on this, but here are some quick ones that i like:

Games

Angry Birds
Trucks & Skulls (Similar to Angry Birds, but more "manly".lol)
Cut the Rope
Fruit Ninja

Apps

Netflix
Red Laser
ScoreCenter
MapQuest
Around Me
UrbanSpoon
Shazam
Pandora

Congrats on the new iPhone. Have fun browsing the App store. There are thousands to choose from.

hlo e1, does any one know ...how to use any wifi net (which is restricted by pass -log in page) for free.
one of my frend do it by using Opera mini 10, but i fortunately i lost my friends contact number. he had a nokia e72 & opera mini 10.......when he turned on his wifi, his phone found a network & he connected , but when he tried to browse a page , the page redirected him to their (wifi provider) page & ask him to log in with user name & pass.......after changing some option of opera mini 10 (likely ...proxy,turbo off,othrs) he had succeed. bt i forgot that option he had changed.....does any one know how to do that??? if any one know thn let me know wth e-mail(foyfox)gmail....& ithnk it wil work othr phn ...
Thnx in advance.

What?

i would add a few apps to spaarty's list

tiny wings, cut the rope, reeder, iphoneforums.net app, soundhound and soundtracking

Angry Birds Rio
Engadget
Pulse
Netflix
Pandora
Zynga poker
Words with friends

Hope those help.

Apps
Camera plus pro
Pro HDR
Filterstorm
Diptic
iMovie

Browser+
Atomic web browser
Skyfire

Flickstackr
Truvio video
Cooliris

Pulse news
Regator
Audiopress

Cyanide and happiness
FML
Not always right

Applets 100-1
Stash Pro
Filer

Tunein radio
Rhapsody
Discovr
My artsists

AppZappPush
Appshopper
Freeappaday

GAMES

Infinity blade
Dead space
Battlebears
Dungeon hunter 2
Galaxy on fire 2
Space minor
Solomons keep
Battleheart
Starfront collision
Uniwar
Land air sea warfare
Sentinel 3
Plants v zombies
Dungeon defenders
Bug heroes

Forgot cinetapmini for netflix or the original Netflix app. Must must have. Sure fire way to make AT&T ppl jealous we get unlimited data :)

Ponderous

You saw the light. Tell me whats so good about the iPhone. I went from flip phone to droid to iPhone and to me it seems to be an itouch that talks and takes pics

Jailbreak it... SO many more options! Completely worth it. But I have to add google voice(app), Fragger(game), Gun Bros(game), and yelp(app)!