What's new

App store

dada.kb

Reaction score
Ism facing problem that, iam not able to download any app from app store. It always asks me to sign in and saying there is some problem with payment method. After updating all details it says " your payment method declined. Please enter another payment method". Any help on this pls...

Ism facing problem that, iam not able to download any app from app store. It always asks me to sign in and saying there is some problem with payment method. After updating all details it says " your payment method declined. Please enter another payment method". Any help on this pls...
without giving any details what method of payment are you using?

If memory serves, Visa has a policy in place that doesn't allow more than 10 or so charges in one 24 hour period. Have you possibly hit that condition?

Skull One said:
If memory serves, Visa has a policy in place that doesn't allow more than 10 or so charges in one 24 hour period. Have you possibly hit that condition?

I don't think so. Iam getting this error from past 1 weak. What should I do now. Pls

Your card isn't expired is it? Any other little details you might have over looked?

The next step after making sure you have typed everything in properly (Poisonivy question), is to call the toll free number on the back of the card and speak to a service rep. They should be able to tell you the exact status of the card as well as if there is a temp hold on it due to "out of the ordinary" activity.

do you have another method of payment you can try,also again go through all your entered card details and make sure its all correct......also try what skull one suggests if all else fails.

Last edited:
Skull One said:
The next step after making sure you have typed everything in properly (Poisonivy question), is to call the toll free number on the back of the card and speak to a service rep. They should be able to tell you the exact status of the card as well as if there is a temp hold on it due to "out of the ordinary" activity.

I am using it for other transactions, there is no problem with card.

I am using it for other transactions, there is no problem with card.
so if you're sure your card is active and you have enough funds to cover the transaction,if you have checked all the details entered in your iTunes account and they are correct then I'm not sure what the problem is,you could buy an iTunes gift card and pay that way or as i suggested before try another card if thats possible.

A hold can be on a single retailer not the entire card. Which is why you should call in and ask. The last time my card worked everywhere but at one online retailer, it was because the online retailer garbled the security code (sent letters instead of the 3 digit number) and it locked them out. I had to make several calls between the credit card issuer and the online retailer before I got the situation sorted.

I would also suggest you go on your apple account from a computer and just make sure you have every number (including the 3 digit code on back) correct on your account and like Skull suggests you need to contact the issuer of your Visa card and make sure they have not blocked the transactions. I know that when I typed my card info in from my phone I hit the wrong number and did not realize it (it was in the middle of the 16 digit card number) and it took me forever to find the mistake because I kept over looking it. It wasn't until I signed on to my apple account from a computer that I found it.

Ok thank you all for suggestions. I'll try again n let see.