What's new

App refunds

dengirl

Reaction score
Bought an app today and I'm wondering if they let you get refunds like google does? I looked and don't see how or an option.

i dont think you can call apple the only way i think they will is if the app does not work or something then they might

Bought an app today and I'm wondering if they let you get refunds like google does? I looked and don't see how or an option.
You can get a one time only refund for an app if you have made a mistake,its a while since i did it but if you go to itunes and get up your account and then purchases from there you can fill in a form,explain why you are askng for a refund,they will usually reply within a couple of days.

You can get a one time only refund for an app if you have made a mistake...

This happened to me about a year ago... my daughter was playing a game on my phone, got into iTunes and purchased a $20+ High School Musical Album. LOL!!! I was pretty upset at first when I was reading the iTunes policy on refunds but, after speaking to Customer Service on the phone they do offer a "One Time Only" refund for mistakes.

This happened to me about a year ago... my daughter was playing a game on my phone, got into iTunes and purchased a $20+ High School Musical Album. LOL!!! I was pretty upset at first when I was reading the iTunes policy on refunds but, after speaking to Customer Service on the phone they do offer a "One Time Only" refund for mistakes.
Yes theyr pretty good about it,what was wrong with High school musical?didnt you like it lol?

Have you ever bought an iPhone or iPod touch app that doesn't work as described? Perhaps you're using an app with bugs and the developer is no longer supporting it.