What's new

App for watching TV shows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matrixnubee

Reaction score
Anyone know of any apps that allow you to watch tv series?

I downloaded this Hulu app but it wasn't what I thought it was :/

Any help would be great guys :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly I prefer watching movies from the bigU Movies app I installed from Cydia. I already watched X-Men: First Class & Hangover 2 from the bigU app.

^ Am I not seeing it? Cuz the BigU app in Cydia says I have to pay for it...

Can someone tell me how to get the BigU app without having to pay for the subscription? I've read how using the iFamilyGuy app but I didn't get how it works

So I got bigU and see the one time purchase for a lifetime subscription...

Is this what I want? Is it worth it? Can you watch tv series on BigU too? All I see are movies so far.

So I just downloaded ChronicTV and it seems to work pretty good for tv shows.

But now BigU has me intrigued. Just wanna know of paying the one-time $20 is worth it. And not a scam and waste of money...

i just buy it from itunes.. but if you watch a lot of shows and movies it can be very costly

Honestly I prefer watching movies from the bigU Movies app I installed from Cydia. I already watched X-Men: First Class & Hangover 2 from the bigU app.

how was xmen? i really wanna see that one

Honestly, it was 100% better than I expected. It was well scripted and the special effects and story of how X-Men formed sealed the deal for me. Definitely a must see movie if even if you haven't seen any of the X-Men movies before.

sweet thats what we like to hear, i went out and bought xmen 1 2 3 and origins so i can have all of them lol

You can watch tv shows from itubes. This is something ultimate place to watch tv shows and i watch it on regular basis.watching tv shows from itunes is really a ease from here and i really enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.