What's new

Anyone useing passbook on ios6?

amyinnc

Reaction score
is it useful, or another waste of time app? I haven't upgraded to 6 on the new phone yet (sticker on it said it was running 6, but once i got it up and going its still using 5.1.1

My Starbucks app linked to Passbook and I use that all the time. It's a bit faster then launching the Starbucks app and going to the Touch to Pay page. Haven't found any other links that I'd use yet so have no clue how Passbook handles multiple links.

is it useful, or another waste of time app? I haven't upgraded to 6 on the new phone yet (sticker on it said it was running 6, but once i got it up and going its still using 5.1.1

it really depends on you, some will find it very useful, people who carry endless tickets or what ever you carry with the app, I personally have no real use for it atm but I can imagine having plane tickets and then the battery running out lol

you just have to decide if its something you would use or maybe you could try it and see if you like it, with something simple like a starbucks card.

when you say you havent upgraded on the new phone yet and the sticker saying it was running ios 6?

I've got my Walgreens card in it and so far it's been very easy to use. I have my petsmart card in there as well but we rarely go there so I've only gotten one chance to use it.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk