What's new

Anybody delete their facebook?

I'm still on the fence about it. I get really bored a lot and like to scroll through and see what people are up to. But its really of no use to me anymore.

I remember back in the day when I was 14, 7 years ago, I made a MySpace. Everybody had it and it was the first social network anyone I knew had been on. That was when it was cool to me. I met my ex girlfriend of 5 years on MySpace. I loved how you could customize your profile and put music on it. Kind of a way to be original. Facebook is so conformed and boring. And MySpace sucks as of late 2010 so there's really nothing anymore.

I'm kinda glad it's got to this point though. I'm starting to see these social networking sites as childish and time consuming now. They were cool back in the high school days...I used to use them for meeting people and girls but now it's like all I hear about on Facebook is people and friends getting pregnant lol. So on that note I'll soon be either deactivating my account or just not getting on.

I like deactivating it for a while. Let's me get my head together but im far too nosey. Always feel like I'm missing out on something xx