What's new

Any one noticed apples home page?

According to the website in the us the person doing the 10 billionth app download will receive a $10,000 itunes gift card

The counter is in the app store under the featured tab as well.

$10k iTunes card for winner...

so what about non us people? same? that would last a very long time and let you download so many mp3s movies and apps and so on... i think i would sell it on ebay if i had won for 5 thousand or even 3.

I think it would be the equivalent of $10k in what ever currency you use. It will get linked to the iTunes account you used do download the 10 billionth app. I think apple are clever enough to make it so you can't sell it on...

I think it would be the equivalent of $10k in what ever currency you use. It will get linked to the iTunes account you used do download the 10 billionth app. I think apple are clever enough to make it so you can't sell it on...

in that case i would download every single app in the app store, probably 10k isent enough but it would buy me like more pages that the iphone will let me have, even with folders

I've only downloaded one app from the app store as of now. I'd make alot of enemies if I won by downloading my second app. :D

why only one? lol there are so many sweet ones out there

Because it was for my Ipod Touch. Once the Verizon Iphone is in my hands I'm sure I'll go crazy for a few weeks and load up on apps. :messages:

ah i see, u know if u use the same account u can install those apps again for free

just re install the same apps from app store using the same account you used to download it before and then it says to download this again free press ok

Yep my wife actually shares my account since we have 2 iPhones. There must be a limit on devices tho? I want to get an iPad eventually hopefully I can do the same thing.