What's new

Any cydia app for androids google maps?

Ha ha. That upset you fan boys eh? As soon as I can sell the iPhone I'm back to Nokia. Should never have changed. Sorry guys but that's the way it is.

Best of luck.

Barrie

Ha ha. That upset you fan boys eh? As soon as I can sell the iPhone I'm back to Nokia. Should never have changed. Sorry guys but that's the way it is.

Best of luck.

Barrie

LOL! Good riddance man. Have fun with Nokia!!! LOL. Maybe you can get a top score on Snake!

Well I know Im feeding a troll.... But I used to have a nokia smartphone and the phone itself was pretty good but the apps were a joke. I think nokia had paid some third world developers to knock up cheap copies of the best android and iPhone apps. The phone was ok but the symbian os was showing it's age. If nokia make a success of their new windows phone they might be a contender butif they keep trying to flog a dead horse they'll be finished

Just to come back to this; I realise today if you bookmark the google maps webpage and put an icon on your home screen, and allow safari to use location, you can get the fully functioning google maps on your device: ie you can tap on business names to bring up details. No turn by turn satnav still tho

Let's be honest here guys, most Android, Symbian and Windows apps are far superior to anything we are ever likely to see on the iPhone.

Barrie

You have to be joking. None of the android or symbian apps can even compete with iphone apps. The design of them is horrible. Every time I play an android game, it feels like I'm going back to my old atari.

Windows phone on the other hand does have some great apps, but still lacking compared to ios.

btw I've been an android user for 3 years. My opinion is based on using/owning gs2 and i4s. I can honestly say, the i4s is way better in almost every single way. The only thing I miss from my old gs2 is the screen size and the over saturated colors of samoled. Still not used to a 3.5 inch screen =/

Last edited: