What's new

Another new member!

Stuartsbasement

Reaction score
Hey hey! Got my new IPhone4 in Novmeber 10 and haveing a blast! There is so much I have learnt and so much more that I have not and I can't believe how powerfull this device is. Looking to explore the site and learn as much as possible like why my alarm is stuck at 0530hrs and stuff like that...

Glad you like the phone. Any problems with it yet? I got mine about the time you did, and so far, so good. I'd like to be able to transfer pictures and music to/from the phone to my computer, but have not found a safe way to do it yet. iTunes smells of rotted fish, and I haven't yet found a good app. Still looking.....

Welcome! Glad you are enjoying your iPhone. Like you, I find this forum very helpful. Enjoy your time with us.

Mike

No not yet, there is another person on the forum that has the same issue. Set a day or series of days i.e. weekdays/weekends and the alarm goes off an hour early. Set it without a day and it goes off at the right time...

Ahh, that's because of the daylight savings. It's a bug. No way round it as of yet that I know of. Apple haven't had much luck with their alarms and daylight savings. The last one was at new years...