What's new

Android inspired Jelly lock Tweak

When you get a call do you answer it with the themed android style lock or does it go to the default slide to answer screen?

I was afraid of that. That's a turn off for me. I think it will be awesome once it's out of beta and complete.

It's a really nice tweak ATM. Especially if you combine it with AndroidLock XT.

Hey, maybe we can both email the dev and ask about this feature being implemented? Worth a shot. Anybody else reading this could do the same. ;)

It's a really nice tweak ATM. Especially if you combine it with AndroidLock XT.

Hey, maybe we can both email the dev and ask about this feature being implemented? Worth a shot. Anybody else reading this could do the same. ;)

Yes I can do that!!

His response:

$Capture.jpg

I wish that he had included a set of icons that you could use to replace the icons of the shortcuts you add. It doesn't look good with only 2 of the icons being themed while the other 3 use the Winterboard theme IMO.

Google "Jelly Lock Reddit" and you should be able find a thread that discusses theming. A reddit contributor (nienque) has created two sets of icons for this tweak: a black and a white theme and has made them available as free downloads (via deviantArt). You also get instructions on where to place the icons and how to name them.

This way, you can change the three icons you've selected and have them match the camera and unlock icons from the theme:

View attachment 12130

Marilyn

P.S. I added white glows to the black icons - they are provided as only plain black by the deviantArt themer...