What's new

4S to 5S - Guess I'll take the plunge.

blefever

Reaction score
Wall Street certainly didn't think much of the announcement(s) today, and I can't really blame them. I was expecting (hoping for) more innovation. The fingerprint capability is great, but that's about it. Since I currently have a 4S, I'll most likely go with the 5S. If I had the 5, I would probably wait for the 6. Just my 2 cents worth.

I have 5 so I'm waiting until next year for the next generation iphone.

I have 5 so I'm waiting until next year for the next generation iphone.
The upgrade frothe 4S to the 5S seems to be a true upgrade, in my opinion. However, going from the 5 to the 5S, other than the new fingerprint sensor, would be a lateral move. I'll be waiting until next year as well.

The upgrade frothe 4S to the 5S seems to be a true upgrade, in my opinion. However, going from the 5 to the 5S, other than the new fingerprint sensor, would be a lateral move. I'll be waiting until next year as well.
Yes there just isn't enough to tempt me into parting with another big chunk of money this year, last year i went from 4s to 5 because i liked the bigger screen, i like the new colours but thats about it.

If you are upgrading for the colors you may be downgrading . The colors are only available on the 5c unless you want grey and I believe gold may be available.

KF5QEO
John Guillory