What's new

4.3.3 - 5.1.1

Ok , ive looked at the ipsw links thomas linked me to there is only 1 x 5.1.1 which i presume is the 1 he linked me to i.e 5.1.1 9b206, should i just use that ipsw ? To use with blob 9b206?

Would it make any difference if i hunt down the 5.1.1 9b208 ipsw?

just go with what you got....you could of been using you jailbroken/restored to 5.1.1 iPhone by now....

Ok i will go with ipsw and blob 5.1.1 9b206?

So whats next step mate?

Also will i lose contacts or apps etc on my phone or will everything stay the same , do i need to remove cydia or anything like that?

Can see the light at the end of the tunnel , just a few more steps ;-)

If you get an error-1 after the restore just go redsn0w>Extras>Recovery Fix.... job done...

Now i have the ipsw and shsh blob on my desktop what do to install the 5.1.1 ipsw and blobs along with jailbreak me phone , please instruct my next move Bula, im so appreciative of your help by the way " i cannot thank you enough ;-)

Have you built the custom 5.1.1 firmware yet...? Please read and follow

Using redsn0w to restore through iTunes with a custom 5.1.1 firmware...
This assumes you have saved SHSH blobs saved locally on PC or remotely in Cydia....and a stock 5.1.1 firmware downloaded to PC
1- Open redsn0w
2- click Extras
3-click SHSH Blobs
4-Click Stitch
3-click IPSW ( select your stock 5.1.1 firmware..)
4- click local(if you saved your SHSH blobs on PC) and Cydia(if blobs are saved in Cydia)
Your stitched firmware on 5.1.1 will be created.. ready for a restore.

Any problems please post..?

Once you have built and saved you custom firmware you need to restore your iPhone through iTunes...

Start iTunes... (on a PC) Hold shift while clicking Restore navigate to your newly custom built 5.1.1 IPSW and select.

let iTunes do its thing...

If you get an error-1 after the restore just go redsn0w>Extras>Recovery Fix.... job done...

Its frozen at 3/4 way through stitch/build it says:

Packing 038-4292-008.dmg suppose its just a case of being patient and it is still building, i presume this is normal ?

P.s itunes is not open is this ok?

Mate i have no idea what you are doing or where you are in the world but thank you for all your help.

Ok thats it built my stitch thing and i have an extra file created on my desktop ;-)

Next command please ;-),