What's new

3D Magic Chess Hits the AppStore-(v1.2 available-Fast Mode Added)-by Vanaple

i love this game its so addictive and i play it all the time... but one problem i have is that the easiest level for me is impossible... it needs to be easier i managed to win once and i pressed undo endless times lol.. btw if you press undo too many times the game crashes for me also

Hi,

Have you notice that in this app, there is a function that some pieces may be highlightened to present possible moves.
I don't know whether you have made full use of this function. It will help.

yes but the game is still very hard even on the easy level for me...

dont worry about it though its all fun :) and i love playing it. i remember when i was younger we used to have a gam similar to this on the computer its very addictive and well done for making it and adding it to the app store :)

yes but the game is still very hard even on the easy level for me...

dont worry about it though its all fun :) and i love playing it. i remember when i was younger we used to have a gam similar to this on the computer its very addictive and well done for making it and adding it to the app store :)

Thanks for your encouraging response. We are also thinking dark chess......

what ever i do the game is 20 steps ahead of me and if i have a slight chance of winning the game keeps making the same move over and voer again until i get fed up and make a wrong move.... its very rare i win but then i am not very good at chess so even on the easy level i lose non stop... would be nice if easy level was easy ;p though i bet for real chess players it is easy

Dark chess?