What's new

3D Magic Chess Hits the AppStore-(v1.2 available-Fast Mode Added)-by Vanaple

VanapleHK

Reaction score
AppStore Link: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/3d-magic-chess/id436978980?mt=8&ls=1

Price: Free (for a limited time)

mzl.uynqshrz.320x480-75.jpg
mzl.eomkcxah.480x480-75.jpg
mzl.rszuxmcq.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.dbmmdxra.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.ykxbroxg.480x480-75.jpg
mzl.bnoblyiz.480x480-75.jpg

What's more in Version 1.2

1.Optimize memory
2.Add speed-up mode
3.Redesign the layout of Miniboard to be more functional

Some players complained to us that the animation is a bit slow. Now we have add speed-up mode. If your device is of low configuration, we highly recommend you select this mode coz it would be far more amazing. Enjoy it!

Note: We still keep upgrading. Your review, suggestion, comment or event complaints keep us moving!!!!!

New Features in Version 1.1

-Improve interface, make it more polished
-New chanllanges, a higher difficulty added : Level 6
-Fixed minor bugs and loads of performance enhancement.

Description:

3D Magic Chess HD is a game for playing chess on 3D scene.
With magic 3D interface and magical play roles which outfought the traditional board chess, along with exquisite background music, as if you are in the fairyland while playing the game. In the game, you can master "Guardian" or the opponent "Heretic" in the ancient temple hall to checkmate the opponent and become the champion.
3D Magic Chess HD is a game can be start with easy. There are many modes enable you to play against computer and other players. By function of WIFI connection, you can play with friends.

HD version for iPad:
http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/3d-magic-chess-hd/id440684431?mt=8&ign-mpt=uo%3D2

More from Vanaple:
Welcome to our website: vanaple.com - Home
Join us in our forum:http://forum.vanaple.com
Follow us on Twitter (@VanapleHK): Vanaple HK (VanapleHK) on Twitter

no, i am very bad at it if your a good player you would probably check mate me in 5 seconds lol

no, i am very bad at it if your a good player you would probably check mate me in 5 seconds lol

Well I'm not that a good player but I defeat the advance stage in computer, just can't get pass the professional stage as easy as the advance stage. It's a great game.

I played chess (still do a little) like a fanatic years ago. Pretty well too! However, I could never play with anything other than standard chess pieces! Trying to figure out what's a Bishop vs a Knight vs a Rook, etc... with these fantasy pieces would take away from the concentration.

I played chess (still do a little) like a fanatic years ago. Pretty well too! However, I could never play with anything other than standard chess pieces! Trying to figure out what's a Bishop vs a Knight vs a Rook, etc... with these fantasy pieces would take away from the concentration.

Some also suggest adding a mode where fancy animation is skipped for those who want to play serious chess. But we are not sure whether this opinion is agreed by most of people.

Well I'm not that a good player but I defeat the advance stage in computer, just can't get pass the professional stage as easy as the advance stage. It's a great game.

Lol, what's the result? Who won??

Since the first release of 3D Magic Chess (Free Version), we have received many feedbacks. Thanks for all. But with such vast opinions, we hardly identify whether some opinions are agreed by most of people. So we’d love to start a poll to decide whether we should work on these parts in the next update.
Poll 1: Whether necessary to add a mode where fancy animation is skipped? Coz sometimes people want to play serious chess.
Poll 2: Whether the Wi-Fi connection doesn’t work? One user complained of that. But we have tested that and it seemed that it’s running well.
Poll 3: Whether the dragon’s animation looks weird?
Also, if you find any bug, pls post to let us know. We will try to better the app to keep it what you like.

Lol, what's the result? Who won??

I always win the advance level, as for the pro level, damn it man it's not made for me. I alway loose or have a 0-0 I recall once winning the pro level, but that's it. Also I play online with real people, not computers at flyordie.com let me know if you are ready for a challenge.

god i suck at this game i cant even win on easy level... easy level for me is more like impossible level

god i suck at this game i cant even win on easy level... easy level for me is more like impossible level

Ahahah. :) but it's not difficult to understand, it's all about strategies think about knocking down the adverse king the soonest the best, it calls CHECK MATE. The games is so interesting, some times you are in a position that you can forsee how the adverse queen will destroy your hole kingdom, then you can decide to just give up. Those moments are painful for me.

Since the first release of 3D Magic Chess (Free Version), we have received many feedbacks from AppStore. Thanks for all. But with such vast opinions, we hardly identify whether some opinions are agreed by most of people. So we’d love to start a poll to decide whether we should work on these parts in the next update.

Poll 1: Whether necessary to add a mode where fancy animation is skipped? Coz sometimes people want to play serious chess.

Poll 2: Whether the Wi-Fi connection doesn’t work? One user complained of that. But we have tested that and it seemed that it’s running well.

Poll 3: Whether the dragon’s animation looks weird?

Also, if you find any bug, pls post to let us know. We will try to better the app to keep it what you like.

Last edited:
i love this game its so addictive and i play it all the time... but one problem i have is that the easiest level for me is impossible... it needs to be easier i managed to win once and i pressed undo endless times lol.. btw if you press undo too many times the game crashes for me also