What's new

2Phone?

iniesta

Reaction score
Has anyone used the 2Phone casing?

It's supposed to be a special battery casing which allows you to put 2 sim cards into your iphone. In that way, you don't need to carry two separate mobile phones around.

This case also requires the download of "2Phone" from the Cydia store.

But can i ask, if you've used 2Phone, how effective is it? Would you recommend it personally? Does it really work as promised?

A google search on 2Phone has given me both bad and good feedback. So i'd like to get some more personal opinions - through this forum. :)

I'll be going overseas next week - for three weeks - and i'm thinking of getting a local SIM card. But I also need to retain my current sim card as I need to remain in touch with home. I could carry two phones around, but I often have the bad habit of misplacing my stuff!

As the 2Phone casing is pretty dear - costs between 100 to 200 bucks based on my online research - comments will help me decide if it's indeed worth the investment. :)

iniesta said:
Has anyone used the 2Phone casing?

It's supposed to be a special battery casing which allows you to put 2 sim cards into your iphone. In that way, you don't need to carry two separate mobile phones around.

This case also requires the download of "2Phone" from the Cydia store.

But can i ask, if you've used 2Phone, how effective is it? Would you recommend it personally? Does it really work as promised?

A google search on 2Phone has given me both bad and good feedback. So i'd like to get some more personal opinions - through this forum. :)

I'll be going overseas next week - for three weeks - and i'm thinking of getting a local SIM card. But I also need to retain my current sim card as I need to remain in touch with home. I could carry two phones around, but I often have the bad habit of misplacing my stuff!

As the 2Phone casing is pretty dear - costs between 100 to 200 bucks based on my online research - comments will help me decide if it's indeed worth the investment. :)

I have bought and tried 3phone. I advice not to buy. It's working but it work like separate program not a phone? Mean when you get a call? First you have to open your iPhone lock then open 2phone program then wait around 5 seconds then only you will be able to see who's calling you. Plus it's heavy cover. You will feel you are holding a Chinese mobile not Iphone.

I have bought and tried 3phone. I advice not to buy. It's working but it work like separate program not a phone? Mean when you get a call? First you have to open your iPhone lock then open 2phone program then wait around 5 seconds then only you will be able to see who's calling you. Plus it's heavy cover. You will feel you are holding a Chinese mobile not Iphone.

I got 2Phone from flashgadgets.es back in September and works like a charm for my iPhone 4S (iOS 5.1.1 now due to the jailbreak requirement). Ideal for anyone requiring to carry two mobiles (1 iPhone, of course) to have two different working sims simultaneously.

Hope it helps.

Javier