What's new

Zedge for IPhone?

EmpressJess

Reaction score
I have an iPhone 6, and I wanted to download Zedge. I can't find it in the AppStore and when I went to the Zedge site directly, I couldn't download to my iPhone. Am I doing something wrong or is Zedge no longer available for iOS?

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    87.8 KB · Views: 650
  • image.png
    image.png
    24.8 KB · Views: 616
Welcome to iPhone Forums!

The Zedge app is going through an update currently, and will be back soon. That's why you can't find it in the App Store right now.

The site is working. When you open it on your iPhone, you'll find the mobile view of the site. Supposedly that's the reason why you can't download items. Open the site on a computer, and try downloading there. That should work.

Last edited:
Thank you! This was one of my favorite Android apps, and I miss it. :)

Have you ever had the Zedge app on any other device you've owned? If so, it may be in your App Store purchase history, where it can be downloaded or transferred to your device. It is possible for Apple to remove an app from your purchase history under certain circumstances after its no longer available in the App Store.

• Have you ever had the Zedge app on any other device you've owned? If so, it may be in your App Store purchase history, where it can be downloaded or transferred to your device. It is possible for Apple to remove an app from your purchase history under certain circumstances after its no longer available in the App Store.

Thank you, but this is the first iPhone/apple product with app capabilities for me. I'm a recent Android convert.

All you can do is keep checking the App Store on a regular basis to see if the app again appears.

All you can do is keep checking the App Store on a regular basis to see if the app again appears.

Thanks! That's my plan now that I know it's not user error.

I did jump onto my pc, download some tones and move them onto my iPhone for now, yay!