What's new

Zagg InvisibleShield HD

I've used Zagg's protectors for several years now on all of my products including my computers. There's simply no better shield out there in my view - for all the reasons you mentioned and more. The newer one that leaves room for a case around the edges was just the thing they needed to do. Before that one came out the edges of the shield wouldn't start to fray up when you added a case that wrapped its edges around the front face of your phone.

Their shield for the MacBooks is just amazing too. I would pay even more for their shield. It's just that good.

Like you, I only let the pros at the mall stores install them. It's very hard to get rid of the air bubbles yourself. And you really need distilled water which you'd have to go buy separately. Though in the recent one that I bought for my wife, come to think of it, I remember there being included a little bottle of the liquid mixture (of distilled water & a trace of dish soap) and the credit card like object to push the bubbles out.

GREAT PRODUCT!

There's surely a reason why there is a Zagg mall cart outside of every Apple Store.

Their iPad keyboard stands and other accessories are also amazing.

No, I do NOT work for Zagg. :) only an enthusiastic loyal customer.

Last edited:
I used zagg before but I started using Ghost Armor great product but it doesn't turn brownish, orange like Zagg.. Just a little feed in case anyone else wants to try it..

Sent from my iPhone 4'es using Tapatalk

I've never had a single Zagg turn orange on me. I've heard a few others say this - but even a 2 year old one I had after hi use never turned a color. But even if it did there's a lifetime $5 replacement guarantee on them. Don't think these other products offer that. :)

Ghost armor will replace the whole body for 5 bucks, lifetime warranty..

Sent from my iPhone 4'es using Tapatalk

I have been using Zagg not only on my iPhone but on other devices like our GPS and iPad and I am very pleased with it (I am very careful with my devices not to get scratched and the Zagg Shield gives me peace of mind). At first I was using the "standard size" screen protector for my iPhone but because of the type of case I was using some of the edges were peeling-off. I then tried the case friendly protector and it was a much better option (very happy with it)... At first, its tricky to install them -- just make sure your area is dust free and you may need some patience to go with it.

while i am a fan of the protective ability of the ZAGG skins im not a fan of how fast they change colors. When i had my black iphone 4 i used the same zagg skin for close to a year and the color change wasn't noticed because it was black but now that i have a white iPhone 4S your able to see the color change. I got my 4S in november and im on my 5th or 6th replacement.

This is how my current ZAGG looks and this is less then 3 weeks old i started to notice the color change within days. I just had to request another replacement that shipped this morning. The front is the same just not as bad.

and no i dont use any sort of case or holster so the color is not rubbing off of that.

zagg.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, that looks horrible!! I hope that the HD version won't be as bad.

while i am a fan of the protective ability of the ZAGG skins im not a fan of how fast they change colors. When i had my black iphone 4 i used the same zagg skin for close to a year and the color change wasn't noticed because it was black but now that i have a white iPhone 4S your able to see the color change. I got my 4S in november and im on my 5th or 6th replacement.

This is how my current ZAGG looks and this is less then 3 weeks old i started to notice the color change within days. I just had to request another replacement that shipped this morning. The front is the same just not as bad.

and no i dont use any sort of case or holster so the color is not rubbing off of that.

zagg.jpg

wow!!!! there must be a bad batch out there. i have a white one too now since the first day the 4S came out.. and my Zagg invisishield is perfectly clear as the day i bought it. unbvelievable that we'd have such different experience. my guess is that there is a lot of minerals in the water you wash your clothes in. and while it sits in your pockets it's getting stained. no other explanation i can think of - but let me assure others here - all Zagg shields no NOT turn colors like that. I've had "none" "ever" change orange for me even after 6 months to a year.

wow!!!! there must be a bad batch out there. i have a white one too now since the first day the 4S came out.. and my Zagg invisishield is perfectly clear as the day i bought it. unbvelievable that we'd have such different experience. my guess is that there is a lot of minerals in the water you wash your clothes in. and while it sits in your pockets it's getting stained. no other explanation i can think of - but let me assure others here - all Zagg shields no NOT turn colors like that. I've had "none" "ever" change orange for me even after 6 months to a year.

i thought the same thing thinking it was maybe something from my pockets so this one it never went into a pocket or holster for the 1st two weeks and still changed colors like that.

i find it hard to blame it on a bad batch since this one is the 6th one and the 7th is on its way in less then 4 months.

i still like the protection that i get from using a ZAGG its just annoying to get replacements every few weeks.

I use cases and there is no store here aonid have to install...
I'm getting it but should infer the case version?im not putting it in the back just the screen. I'm confused, the regular ones peel up with the cases?

njshoremom4gurlz said:
I use cases and there is no store here aonid have to install...
I'm getting it but should infer the case version?im not putting it in the back just the screen. I'm confused, the regular ones peel up with the cases?

My sis in law has a regular one and a case ..
I'm using otterbox right now, yesterday a speck pixel ... See I love cases lol so no need for full body just the screen.
Plus I have a code today 50% OFF woot!

i thought the same thing thinking it was maybe something from my pockets so this one it never went into a pocket or holster for the 1st two weeks and still changed colors like that.

i find it hard to blame it on a bad batch since this one is the 6th one and the 7th is on its way in less then 4 months.

i still like the protection that i get from using a ZAGG its just annoying to get replacements every few weeks.
Batches often account for several boxes delivered to a store or one of those mall carts. I'm in the Philly area and as I said I've never had a single one go orange. Did u ask the Zagg reseller if he/she thought this was normal? It certainly isn't or it would be a useless product. Good luck. Sorry you're having such a problem.

Batches often account for several boxes delivered to a store or one of those mall carts. I'm in the Philly area and as I said I've never had a single one go orange. Did u ask the Zagg reseller if he/she thought this was normal? It certainly isn't or it would be a useless product. Good luck. Sorry you're having such a problem.

all of the replacements have been shipped directly from ZAGG themselves. i still like the product i just wished i could figure out what's causing it to change colors.