What's new

youtube to mp3 converter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohdarif327

Reaction score
Hi All,
Recently i downloaded "you tube to mp3 converter plug-in" from cydia. This is excellent plug-in.

So, so illegal though. 95% of music uploaded to YouTube is pirated and 100% illegal to convert to mp3 for personal use. I wish the moderators here would be as diligent about closing threads talking about stealing music as they are about stealing software.

Not all the YouTube stuff is copyright material. Having the plug in don't make the program illegal.

pianoman said:
So, so illegal though. 95% of music uploaded to YouTube is pirated and 100% illegal to convert to mp3 for personal use. I wish the moderators here would be as diligent about closing threads talking about stealing music as they are about stealing software.

If there is any problem with the moderators please feel free to PM one of us. As talking of any issues with moderators in the open forum it is illegal, as our rules say.

Not all the YouTube stuff is copyright material. Having the plug in don't make the program illegal.
Illegal "activity" is illegal activity - whether pirating software or pirating music. Both should be condemned processes. Promoting a ripping software for "any potential pirated material" on a public forum, legally, is called "aiding and abetting criminal behavior". The original poster needs to be careful about what they promote. Nuff said.

Last edited:
pianoman said:
Illegal "activity" is illegal activity - whether pirating software or pirating music. Both should be condemned processes. Nuff said.

Not everything on YouTube is copyrighted. That's the point iFrog is trying to make.

It's all up to the user who's using the program.
Now lets get back on topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.