What's new

YourTube 2 Download YouTube Videos Right On Your iPhone

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTJKoayC3Aw[/ame]​

YourTube 2 is a great new Cydia tweak that allows you to download Youtube videos and throw them straight into your iPod app. This is very helpfull if you need a song downloaded or if you need a video downloaded to watch for later when you don't have service. This is the perfect tweak for iPod Touch users that don't have a cellular network. You are able to download and watch every video in the highest quality whenever and where ever you are. This is a usefull tweak for those of you who missed the iTunes MiTube download.

thanks for the info...
banner.png

I just got this and it works great, downloading over wifi and 3G both work. Now I just need to play around with it and see if there is a way to transfer videos to the computer.

The program is focusing on downloading video for Apple devices but the program I am using seems more useful than it.

Because it can help me record streaming video from websites and not only convert downloaded videos to mobile devices like iPhone, iPod, PSP but also apple TV, 3GP for other mobile phones and even burn to DVD.