What's new

Your favorite / best app to merge video clips?

nycadam

Reaction score
Good morning from NYC! Can I get some quick, experienced opinions on the best ios app to merge video clips and why you like the app? Happy to pay for the right one! Thanks!

iMovie is good as far as making movies with separate clips, if that's what you mean by merging. If you mean actually combining two clips I'm not sure if iMovie would be capable of doing that. Just making movies though, iMovie gives you templates, take clips already on your phone, record new ones, pictures, audio, everything full iMovie has pretty much.
Connecting to the iTunes Store.

iMovie is good as far as making movies with separate clips, if that's what you mean by merging. If you mean actually combining two clips I'm not sure if iMovie would be capable of doing that. Just making movies though, iMovie gives you templates, take clips already on your phone, record new ones, pictures, audio, everything full iMovie has pretty much.
Connecting to the iTunes Store.

Sorry I was not more clear - not combine, make movies with separate clips - so thanks very much - I'm going to download it ASAP and play around. Very much appreciated!

Sorry I was not more clear - not combine, make movies with separate clips - so thanks very much - I'm going to download it ASAP and play around. Very much appreciated!
I use Vizzywig. It's a bit pricey, but works great.