What's new

You must reserve the iphone 6s plus or 6s

iphonelaunchdates

Reaction score
You must reserve the phone on the apple website to buy one in the 25th in the store, you will not be able to buy one if you don't reserve one online.
You can download the Apple app in the app store or go to the website to reserve the phone.
Apple upgrade plan will only be available in the store with a credit approval.

How do you know this? If true, the only way to pick one up on the 25th would be at a carrier store?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Historically, at least since and including the iPhone 4 if you wanted to pick up a iPhone on release day from the Apple Store you had to order it first as there would be none available for you to purchase and leave the Apple store with on the release day. But I havent gone to the store for that since then. It's just so much easier to order the iPhone thru the Apple app and have it delivered instead.

As excited as I am, im waiting for reviews on youtube.
#Bendgate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Bendgate (If there ever was) The new iPhone is made from a thicker material hence the slight increase in size.

No Bendgate (If there ever was) The new iPhone is made from a thicker material hence the slight increase in size.

Yea. I read about that actually. But still in doubt when new phones come out.
Even with Note 5... They said if you put the pen in wrong direction it'll fry the phone.
Seems like new devices each carry their flaws. And these phones are not cheap ! !
Worth the wait for the amount I'd have to pay :)

As excited as I am, im waiting for reviews on youtube.
#Bendgate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All of those YouTube videos from last year were from people who deliberately did whatever it took to bend their new iPhone, just to make a silly video.

All of those YouTube videos from last year were from people who deliberately did whatever it took to bend their new iPhone, just to make a silly video.

I guess that is true in a way. I have iphone 6 and haven't bent yet. Maybe because I didnt put it in my backpocket. The video where Samsung made fun of Apple's bendgate was funny though