What's new

Yahoo sends mail can't receieve mail?

Z06-427

Reaction score
My yahoo mail account worked great...What happened was I cancelled my yahoo account, created a new one and now can only send mail can't receieve any?...I had IPHONE help center trying to fix it for over an hour...I had the old 4.2 updateed to 4.3.5 still the same thing?...I don't get it?...I created a g-mail account, no problem, and have a bellsouth mail account with no issues?...Anyone have any ideas?...Greatly appre3ciated...

Z06-427 said:
My yahoo mail account worked great...What happened was I cancelled my yahoo account, created a new one and now can only send mail can't receieve any?...I had IPHONE help center trying to fix it for over an hour...I had the old 4.2 updateed to 4.3.5 still the same thing?...I don't get it?...I created a g-mail account, no problem, and have a bellsouth mail account with no issues?...Anyone have any ideas?...Greatly appre3ciated...

What you have to do is go on a pc and go to your account settings to find the port numbers. Then go to your iPhone yahoo email and click advanced then make sure your outgoing port number is the same to your pc one. Bit technical I know but do that and you'll be able to send and receive.