What's new

Xobni for iPhone, makes your contacts smarter

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mzl.qhzaxtsj.320x480-75.jpg

Do you have lots and lots of contacts? So many people to keep track of require an intuitive way of managing them, and because for every problem there’s a solution – here we have Smartr Contacts app for iPhone from Xobni Corp.

Yes, we’re aware that you already have a pre-built in contact list on your iPhone, but this new app brings something new to the table: it lets you manage ALL the people you ever came in contact with, regardless of the fact that you are talking to them on Facebook or Twitter.

To use the Smartr Contacts app, you will need to head over to the Xobni.com website and create a free account. Or you could just use the app to do so. Subsequently you will need to activate Cloud access in order to gain full functionality. After that you are free to add your Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn account as well as other email accounts. If you are using the app for the first time the app offers a very easy and quick tutorial that will provide you with the basic concepts of how to use the app.

Smartr Contacts will detect phone numbers and email addresses and will organize them for you. Just tap on the names and you get to email or call them. You can select between two ways of viewing the contact information: History and Common.

History means that you will get a graph showcasing how often you interacted with a certain person. You also get to browse the messages exchanged between you and the other party.

Common will give you a list of people that you and the person selected have in common, although there have been reports that the feat has been malfunctioning.

To get the app just head on over to the App Store and download it for free if you have a iPhone running iOS4 or later.

Source: App Store - Smartr Contacts for iPhone

I had this on my Blackberry and I use it on my desktop. easy search and it keeps alot of info very handy.