What's new

Xcon beta 40

Gresh14

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the xcon beta 40 fix 2? I tried beta 40 a few weeks back but it caused issues with some apps so I deleted it. Was wondering if anyone has it installed?

Unfortunately, the xCon beta 40 fix 2 did not work on either my iPhone 6 Plus or my iPad Air. Well, it kinda worked in that my TiVo app allowed me to stream/watch live TV (which is why I installed it).

But it royally messed up other apps - my Evernote app always crashed, Tapatalk didn't work right, etc. So, I had to uninstall it because I used the other apps more than I would have used the app for streaming.

It was the same for the first fix of beta 40. So, I'll just keep waiting for an xCon that'll let all my other loaded apps work.

Marilyn

Unfortunately, the xCon beta 40 fix 2 did not work on either my iPhone 6 Plus or my iPad Air. Well, it kinda worked in that my TiVo app allowed me to stream/watch live TV (which is why I installed it).

But it royally messed up other apps - my Evernote app always crashed, Tapatalk didn't work right, etc. So, I had to uninstall it because I used the other apps more than I would have used the app for streaming.

It was the same for the first fix of beta 40. So, I'll just keep waiting for an xCon that'll let all my other loaded apps work.

Marilyn

Thank you