What's new

Xbox Gamers... Let's Play!!

Thomasjtsi

Reaction score
Aside from being an iPhone enthusist... I'm also an avid gamer. I mainly play FPS, but also love playing Kinect games w/ my kids! My game of choice has to be Call of Duty. I've been a COD fan since COD4 Modern Warfare w/ the latest installment, MW3, soaking up a lot of my free time. So let's get this going... what games do you enjoy playing? PS3 guys... I suppose you can chime in here too. LOL!!!

smiley-signs138.gif

I have a ps3 and I was a avid gamer as well. Fell in love with the cod shooters way before multiplayer. I gave up fps after black ops. I was real good. I'm telling you. I got bored of it real quick so I switched to Assassins Creed series. I barely play the ps3 now. I'll leave that up to my son. My all time favorite was FF7 and Xenogears.

إيكرانك...المسطرة

I checked w/ a Mod & gave the go ahead to post our Gamer Tags...

I'm "JDogg 4 L1fe"

SweetPoison said:
Church? I am impressed, Young One.

Say a prayer for me. And for Justin and his Glock. :)

Christian private school to. I don't think I'm allowed to talk about this though, right?

I am a casual gamer on my Xbox. At the moment the games I have been playing are dead rising 2, split second, and battlefield.

Feel free to add me to your Xbox Live friends list. Although I'm waist deep into Skyrim at the moment but I'm always up for some Halo: Reach and Battlefield 3.

Gamertag: Hex Blade