iPhoneForums.Net News Team
- Jun 18, 2010
- Reaction score
2K has today announced that Season 3 of WWE SuperCard is out now to download from the App Store.
The free-to-download update features the first real-time gameplay mode for the series, as well as three new card tiers, an increased WWE and NXT Superstars roster, and new ways to compete with other fans around the world.
“Season 3 of WWE SuperCard delivers accessible and enjoyable gameplay that mirrors our development goals and complements our established collectible card-battling experience,” said Harley Howe, Co-Studio Head at Cat Daddy Games. “The introduction of three new gameplay tiers, new modes, the series’ first real-time gameplay component and notable roster additions formulate Season 3 into our most in-depth and exciting release to date.”
WWE SuperCard has achieved more than 11 million downloads worldwide since it was first released in August 2014. Gameplay sees players building teams of WWE Superstars and Legends, as well as NXT Superstars, by collecting the thousands of cards on offer, training up their wrestlers and battling in various match types and tournaments. Individual card packs are also available as in-app purchases.
Here are some of the game’s key features:
Click here to download the free game: WWE SuperCard on the App Store
- NEW CARD TIERS – Access three new card tiers and compete for more than 100 new cards;
- ROYAL RUMBLE – Pit 15 cards against 15 of an opponent’s cards in a brand new, real-time gameplay mode in a battle to see the last card standing;
- SEASON 1 LEGACY CARDS – Retain Season 1 cards through their transition to Legacy cards in Season 3, with the cards available for play in the game’s new Wild Mode feature;
- SEASON 2 CARDS TRANSITION – Retain Season 2 cards for play in all Season 3 game modes;
- WILD MODE – Use both active and legacy cards to compete against opponents and gain more active cards;
- RANKED MODE – Battle players from around the world for the top slot in a new monthly leaderboard for prestige and awards.
Source: 2K Games