What's new

Wow. Can I change iPhone name?

With iTunes open and your iPhone connected to the computer, click once on the name of your iPhone under Devices in the navigation panel on the left side. Wait a couple of seconds and click again. The name field will go into edit mode. Change the name. Too simple, huh? :)

Oops. I meant to put iphoneforums.net name. Sorry, really sleep deprived right now

I don't think so. Once you've signed up you can change password, but not the username. That's true in most forums that I've ever been in. Maybe you could convince an Admin to make that change. The other option would be to start fresh by signing up under a different username, but of course you would lose anythiing associated with your account.

I don't think so. Once you've signed up you can change password, but not the username. That's true in most forums that I've ever been in. Maybe you could convince an Admin to make that change. The other option would be to start fresh by signing up under a different username, but of course you would lose anythiing associated with your account.

Thanks for the help. I'll just keep it