What's new

Wireless printing?

amyinnc

Reaction score
I have a canon mp620 wireless printer. Have it set up to print wireless with my Mac, but no idea how to print wireless from my phone. Anyone know? Someone said there is an app I need but don't know what it is?
Thanks!

Depending on ios of phone you shouldn't need a special app.
For example, when you are reading an email you can tap the arrow at the top( or bottom) and options appear. Tap print and as long as printer is on it should look for the signal and give you options. Just follow the prompts as you go along.
If the arrow does not give you options you will need an app to AirPrint.
It's simple on e you figure it out.

Running ios7. Tried that earlier and it didn't find a printer

No clue then.
If canon makes an app I would try that.

You'll need an AirPrint printer. I have an HP (forgot the number), but it was about $129. If you Google on AirPrint printers, you'll find a list of them from various manufacturers.

Al

I have no idea that iOS will connect to cannon. Maybe windows but for apple i dont know

I have a canon mp620 wireless printer. Have it set up to print wireless with my Mac, but no idea how to print wireless from my phone. Anyone know? Someone said there is an app I need but don't know what it is?
Thanks!

Canon MP620 is not compatible for AirPrint. Please use this link to check compatibility.

I have a canon mp620 wireless printer. Have it set up to print wireless with my Mac, but no idea how to print wireless from my phone. Anyone know? Someone said there is an app I need but don't know what it is? Thanks!

I see an app called canon easy-photoprint but did not see your mdel listed just download it and try

Got the model number off my HP last night. It's an HP Photosmart 5520 wireless airprint printer. My wife had picked it up from either Office Depot or Office Max for about $129. Works great - no special app required.

Al